February 1, 2020
Dear High School Band Parents and Students,
In past years, the Krispy Kreme doughnut fundraiser has been a huge success bringing in over $1,000 to student accounts. So once again, the Boosters are sponsoring the Krispy Kreme Doughnut Fundraiser and in-school doughnut sales!
* When: Students will have the opportunity to sell Krispy Kreme doughnuts from today through Monday, February 10.
* How much: The cost is $10/dozen glazed doughnuts or $10 for a certificate good for a dozen glazed doughnuts. Please turn in ONE check with the total amount for your sales made out to “SOA HS BB”.
* Forms: Order forms are available in hard copy in the band room, printed from the email announcement that was sent through CHARMs, or can be downloaded using the following links:
Please note that there are two separate order forms, one for doughnuts and another for certificates.
ONLINE SALES OF CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE FOLLOWING PAGE: ONLINE CERTIFICATE SALES
* Deadline: All completed order forms and money will be due by the end of the school day on Monday, February 10. Please don’t be late!
* Pick-up: The doughnuts will be delivered to the school on Thursday, February 13th and will be available for pick up in the band room that day (by mid-morning). Students are responsible for picking up their order that day for delivery to their customers.
* In-school sales: On February 13, we will also be selling dozens of doughnuts for $10/dozen in the car drop off line before school and individual doughnuts for $1/doughnut in the breezeway before school.
Please note this will be the last fundraiser the boosters will be offering to help with the student’s cost of the trip to Atlanta.
Any questions? Just call or email me.
SOA High School Band Boosters