Dear High School Band Parents and Students,
In past years, the Krispy Kreme donut fundraiser has been a huge success bringing in over $1,000 to student accounts. So once again, the Boosters are sponsoring the Krispy Kreme donut fundraiser and in-school donut sales!
- When: Students will have the opportunity to sell Krispy Kreme doughnuts from today through Monday, February 11.
- How much: The cost is $9/dozen glazed doughnuts or $9 for a certificate good for a dozen glazed doughnuts. Checks can be made out to “SOA HS BB”.
- Forms: Order forms are available in hard copy in the band room or can be downloaded from the link at CLICK HERE to view downloadable order forms.
Please note that there are two separate order forms, one for donuts and another for certificates.
- Deadline: All completed order forms and money will be due by the end of the school day on Monday, February 11. Please don’t be late!
- Pick-up: The doughnuts will be delivered to the school on Thursday, February 14 (that’s right, Valentine’s Day!) and will be available for pick up in the band room that day (by mid-morning). Students are responsible for picking up their order that day for delivery to their customers.
- In-school sales: On February 14, we will also be selling dozens of doughnuts for $10/dozen in the drop off line before school and individual doughnuts for $1/doughnut in the breezeway before school and at lunch.
Any questions? Just call or email me.
Melissa Field Fundraising coordinator 843-822-6261 firstname.lastname@example.org